Homes and businesses all over Maryland are choosing solar panel installation over other types of electricity. It’s a solar-power revolution, and we’re excited by every new panel installed. If you’re wondering what all the hype is about, you’ve come to the right place!
At Solaris Solar Solutions, we’re powering the state of Maryland with the energy of the sun, and we want you to join us. This is your official introduction to the world of solar power—and how our company can help bring your home or business into the future.
Why Go Solar?
This is the most straightforward question of the bunch. What are the advantages of solar power, anyway? The benefits are significant and varied. They include:
- Financial freedom results from solar power because it frees you from escalating utility rates. While rates for the general populace will continue to rise, solar customers are locked into current rates. That means your savings will only continue to increase over time.
- Solar financing options are assorted, but all amazing. Our average customers pay less on their first day of solar than they’d ever have spent on their utility bill.
- Solar is a safe investment, based on ongoing scientific studies after installation. You won’t lose value or see your savings plummet over time.
- Fast growth is a hallmark of solar electricity, which has been the fastest growing energy technology for the past ten years. It will only continue to expand!
- Longevity is another key feature of our solar panels. Our system is built to withstand decades of wear, and the system also comes with a warranty.
- Affordability is part of our mission at Solaris Solar Solutions. Our financing options, combined with how much money you’ll save with solar power, make our systems affordable for every homeowner or business owner—including you!
How Does The Process Work?
So you’ve decided you’re interested in solar power. What next?
First, one of our certified Solar Consultants will speak with you over the phone. They’ll determine your specific needs, as well as some basic information like property location, structure, and personal goals.
If you’re sold after that conversation, we’ll agree on a time to visit your location, discuss options in person, and decide on a solar system that best suits your circumstances. This meeting also includes explaining your financing options and answering any additional questions.
Last but not least, it’s the big day: You’ll pick a date and time for installation, and then you’ll be well on your way to saving both money and the environment!
Once your new solar system is up and running, you’ll never want to go back to the old way of doing energy.
What Services Do We Offer?
At Solaris Solar Solutions, we service both residential clients and businesses, as well as utility-scale solar projects and solar farms. We also feature a myriad of solar storage products.
What If I Have More Questions?
Commonly asked questions are listed on our website’s FAQ page. These frequent queries include:
- “What about inspections and permits?”
- “Will inclement weather damage my system?”
- “Will my Solar system work on overcast/rainy days?”
- “What does a typical solar energy system cost?”
If your questions isn’t featured in our FAQs, feel free to contact us directly.
How To Get Started
Call Solaris Solar Solutions today to bring your home or business into the future of energy! Once you’ve experienced solar power, standard electricity will feel like a relic of the past. It’s our guarantee.
Thank you for considering Solaris Solar Solutions. Our experts are looking forward to working with you!